“Stuart Sinclair of Avison Management Services has been most helpful for our company in forestry and environmental base line advice and guidance during the last year. His local knowledge of the people, issues and potential concerns are invaluable to our company. We have begun to use Avison staff for environmental base line work because they inspire confidence that the work will be done to the highest standards, delivered on time and budget and will meet all permitting requirements.”
Our Directors & Key Associates
Stuart Sinclair, RPF, MBA - President
- Since obtaining his degree in forestry from the University of Alberta, Stuart has worked in the forest industry both internationally and throughout Western Canada. A member of the Avison team since 1993, he has experience as both a silviculture and planning forester. Stuart is the current CEO of Avison and continues to provide project management and business/client development
Brian Frenkel - Director
- A dedicated professional with over 27 years of progressive forestry and business experience, Brian has been an essential part of Avison’s success during those years. An active member of the community, Brian has a proven record of consistent contributions that increase efficiencies and control costs.
Eric Williamson - Director
- Eric has been a key aspect of Avison’s success over the last 20 years. With experience in both the forestry and biology sectors, he is able to provide knowledgeable project management and mentorship to staff in both departments.
Pete Lepoidevin - Director
- Pete joined Avison in August, 2009 and has worked in the forest industry and timber development since 1999. Pete is currently a project manager on our Timber Development department.
Nancy Cox, RPF
- Nancy obtained her degree in Forestry and Environmental Management from the University of New Brunswick. Since then she has become a RPF in both BC and Alberta, gaining valuable forestry and environmental experience in both provinces. A recent addition to the Avison team, Nancy is providing excellent leadership in her Silviculture Forester position.
Olin Albertson, RPBio
- Olin has a degree in Fisheries and Wildlife from Utah State University, is a Registered Professional Biologist (RPBio) in British Columbia, and has worked for over 15 years in his field for both Government and the Private Sector. Olin joined the Avison team in early 2010 and has been an asset to Avison as a Biologist, Project Manager, and as the Head of the Biology and Environmental Department.